Ryan R. Graff
Areas of Practice
Ryan Graff is a partner with the firm. The majority of his practice involves the defense of personal injury, property damage, construction defect and municipal cases for insurance companies. He routinely represents insurance companies on insurance contract coverage issues and other complex insurance matters.
Mr. Graff also represents businesses in all aspects of their business, including formation, operations and litigation. He also handles transactional matters for his business clients, including negotiating and drafting contracts, security agreements, leases, employment agreements, non-compete agreements, asset purchase agreements, covenants, articles and bylaws.
Mr. Graff has been involved in over thirty appeals and has argued his clients’ cases before the Wisconsin Supreme Court and the 7th Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Honors: Top 20%
- Honors: Moot Court
- University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wisconsin
- Honors: With High Distinction
- Meyers v. Nicolet Restaurant of De Pere, LLC, No. 16-2075 (7th Cir. 2016)
- Vanhierden v. Swelstad, 2010 WI App 16, 323 Wis.2d 267, 779 N.W.2d 441
- Wilson Mut. Ins. Co. v. Falk, 2014 WI 136, 352 Wis. 2d 461, 844 N.W.2d 380
- Preisler v. Gen Cas. Ins. Co., 2014 WI 135, 352 Wis. 2d 754, 843 N.W.2d 710
- Wisconsin State Bar Association, Member
- Manitowoc County Bar Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Friends of the Aquatic Center, Board Member
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel, Board Member
- Ascend Service, Board Member