Attorney Sean A Bukowski hails from Bay City, Michigan. Sea received a double major in Political Science and History from Saginaw Valley State University and a J.D. from Marquette University Law School. Sean has extensive experience in multiple legal settings that has translated to success at the Nash Law Firm. Sean has been an Associate Attorney at Nash Law since August 2016.
Sean has an extensive practice focusing his efforts on insurance defense litigation, landlord-tenant relations assisting both landlords and tenants in difficult situations, employment relations with a special focus on sexual harassment litigation delivering for those that have been sexually harassed at work, and general civil litigation. With his extensive practice, Sean truly enjoys working with clients to achieve both a cost-effective and satisfactory outcome.
Outside of work, Sean enjoys sports ( especially baseball), running near beautiful Lake Michigan, traveling, and spending time with family and friends.
- Marquette University Law School, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- J.D. - 2016
- Honors: Litigation Certificate
- Honors: Pro Bono Society
- Saginaw Valley State University, University Center, Michigan
- B.A. summa cum laude - 2012
- Major: Political Science
- Major: History
- Lakeshore Technical College Paralegal Advisory Board, Board Member, April 19, 2017 - Present
- Leadership County Manitowoc, September 6, 2017 - May 2017
- State Bar of Wisconsin, May 23, 2016 - Present
- Manitowoc County Bar Association, August 1, 2016 - Present
- Wisconsin Defense Counsel, August 1, 2016 - Present
Wilson Mutual Insurance Company Claims Presentation – “Bad Faith Training” November 2017